Growing up with problem skin and not having access to proper treatment options, Christine knew she had to learn for herself to help her deal with these issues. After graduating in 1978 from the Edith Serei School of Esthetics in Toronto as a Certified Esthetician, returning to Kingston she realized there were few places to work in her
field, so opening her own business was an easy decision.
Today, 38 years later, Christine is still very passionate about her profession. While providing her clients with a quality service, she loves to educate them on proper treatments and at home care, because she understands how feeling good about
your appearance helps to build confidence.
Most recently, Christine has received certification in Bio Sculpture Gel, CND Shellac and NUDA Spray Tan. She has always remained current with the latest trends and products in the Esthetics industry and strives to keep her staff educated and informed to enable them to provide and maintain the highest standard of excellence.
Meet Our Team
Our staff at Christine Dufault cosmetics make sure you’re being taken care of by maintaining a continuous education in industry standards and techniques to provide you with 100% certified professional results. We are committed to maintaining our health and safety certification annually for your well being.
- Completed High School at QECVI in 2007
- Received Esthetics diploma from Kingston Beauty Academy 2010
- Employed at Christine Dufault cosmetics since 2013
Christine (a.k.a BURNS)
- Completed High School at LaSalle Secondary School in 2004
- Received Esthetics diploma from St. Lawrence College 2005
- Professional training of CND Shellac brand manicures 2018
- Employed at Christine Dufault cosmetics since 2006